- 2 boxes of tri-color rotini pasta
- 3 bell peppers (green, red, yellow) - diced
- ½ red onion – diced (I soak it in a water/vinegar mixture for 30 mins to mellow out and not taste so oniony)
- 2 zucchini – cut in quarters, then sliced thin
- 1 pack grape tomatoes – cut in half
- 1 can black olives – cut in half
- 10 pepperoncini peppers – diced
- 1 cup feta cheese
1. Cook pasta and let cool.
2. Slice and dice those veggies!
3. Combine pasta, veggies, and dressing. Let rest in the fridge for an hour or so. Note: I didn’t add all the pasta – I probably used 1 package and ½.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1 clove garlic
Blend well (I put it in the food processor).